I offer 30-minute audio recorded Telephone or Zoom readings on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Normally I also offer in-person recorded sessions one weekend per month however now they have been replaced with weekend Zoom sessions.
Weekend 30 minute Video Conference Sessions:
Next weekend Zoom session date is Saturday November 12, 2022 (last date for 2022).
1. Online payment must be completed within 10 minutes or the booking is forfeited.
2. Some clients' confirmations are sent to junk/spam files. Please check.
3. Please use your personal email, not work, as some work emails are bounced back to the office as unreceived.
4. If you do not hear from the office within 3 hours of your booking during regular office hours (M-Th, 8 am - 2 pm EST) please click here to email the office.
5. If you are having issues with your credit card submission page, this could be cache issues. Please clear your cache and cookies in your browser. If you are still having issues, use another browser and use a computer not a phone. Thank you.
6. All session times are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Saving Time. Google "Time in Toronto, Ontario, Canada" to find out how many hours (day) in the difference. See dates listed below.
7. There are no wait lists for appointments. Please continue to watch the calendar as it is continually updated.
Unfortunately due to a small number of people who book an appointment and then fail to show up, pre-payment is required in order to reserve your session. Thank you for your understanding.
- You must give the office 72 hours notice to cancel telephone and Zoom sessions during business hours (Monday through Thursday).
- For in-person sessions in Burlington, 2 weeks notice is required. This will give the office enough time to fill your appointment slot.
- There is no refund for those who do not show for their session or cancel late.
- As of May 19, 2020, PayPal will no longer refund any of their processing fees no matter what the reason is for a cancellation (their rules not mine).
- During the winter months, if the weather does not cooperate and driving becomes hazardous, or there is disruption of service with the Burlington Library, the in-person session will be replaced by a Zoom video chat.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the office. Phone calls are not returned.Disclaimer: While always committed to provide the best and most empowering session with her clients, please note that clients are paying for Carolyn’s time, not for content, nor guarantee of who in spirit will come through. Carolyn can not guarantee any one spirit person will come through, nor can she guarantee the content of the messages provided by spirit.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 am - 1:30 pm, Friday by chance. If you have any questions, please click here to be redirected to my contact page. Thank you.