Due to workplace constraints, I can no longer offer in-person sessions. Instead, I will continue to provide 30-minute Zoom and telephone appointments which, if you wish, are recorded for your own personal use. This policy allows me more time to serve a growing number of people from around the globe who seek my services.
All I need is the sound of your voice to initiate a productive and empowering session. See below to book your private session on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The monthly weekend in-person sessions have been replaced with Zoom sessions only.
Next Weekend Zoom sessions: March 17, 2024.
1. Online payment must be completed within 10 minutes or the booking is forfeited.
2. Some clients’ confirmations are sent to junk/spam files. Please check.
3. Please use your personal email, not work, as some work emails are bounced back to the office as not received.
4. If you do not hear from the office within 3 hours of your booking during regular office hours (M-Th, 8 am – 1:30 pm EST) please click here to email the office.
5. Ensure you have an international phone plan if calling outside of Canada before booking a telephone appointment.
6. If you are having issues with your credit card submission page, this could be cache issues. Please clear your cache and cookies in your browser. If you are still having issues, use another browser and use a computer not a phone. Thank you.
7. All session times are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Saving Time. Google “Time in Toronto, Ontario, Canada” to find out how many hours (day) in the difference. See dates listed below.
8. There are no wait lists for appointments. Please continue to watch the calendar as it is continually updated.
Unfortunately due to a number of people who book an appointment and then fail to show up, pre-payment is required in order to reserve your session. Thank you for your understanding.
When booking an appointment, you agree to the following:
- You must give the office 72 hours notice to cancel telephone and Zoom sessions during business hours (Monday through Thursday). For weekend sessions, 2 weeks notice, please. This allows others time to book.
- There is no refund for those who do not show for their session or cancel late.
- As of May 19, 2020, PayPal will no longer refund any of their processing fees no matter what the reason is for a cancellation (their rules not mine).
- You are 18 years of age or older.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the office. Phone calls will not be returned.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 am – 1:30 pm, Friday by chance. If you have any questions, please click here to be redirected to my contact page. Thank you.